why do i feel being left out at the corner of the world struggling to no end.......
barely surviving......
still breathing.......
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- oh god, should i apply econs or english!!!!!!!
- so I was in my british lit class, and we were doin...
- the L word is all about drama. drama evoked like 2...
- i finally decide to quit my job. i m gonna turn in...
- what happen when stephanie wells start wearing ski...
- I read xiya's post.and you talk about lin zhi xuan...
- there are just so much to say.....I realise words ...
- i m in the phrase of lacking energy....i don know....
- I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each.I ...
- when people ask me why am i working so much, i don...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home