my Dairy

love is a battlefield

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

the L word is all about drama. drama evoked like 20 min before I go to work, so i end up going to work with puffy eyes, that sucks. drama........woman.......it is as typical as you can get. but i never see her so fierce before. or maybe a vigoruous fight is jsut repressed sexual energy, said freud, maybe, it is all about sex and aggression, or both. so we had sex and got exhausted,and i spend the night drawing medieval pilgrims, woke up the next morning, forgot my mum's birthday.
here is my two weeks notices, I m sorry to inform you that I will have to quit this hell after two weeks. I was nice working with you, seriously, you inspire me more than any gay man will do. you show me the paris hilton side of life that I m never gonna have, therefore I am just being yelled at by our kathy hiltonish customer, whom I dont give a fuck. and if that fat ass witch ever come back, please give her my name and associate number, enclosed is a feedback form, and please remind her to call fucking management. If she ever made an affort to call, it is veyr much appreciated, so the lady operation executive in her jimmy choo shoes can roll over to the phone to answer a call, instead of filling her nails all day long. or, give her a chance to open up an envelop with her delicate full set manicure finger. or if that witch doesn even bother to call. I am sorry that as a store, I agree with her that we have bad policy, bad procedure of doing thing. I m in no way less interested in coming back again. It is a store that sucks, It is a store that is ridiculous, and I would jsut say, htat's fine, i will never come back again. and she grab her bag with her returns and no receipt, storm out of the wooden door without looking back. we shrug. and that's it.