i finally decide to quit my job. i m gonna turn in my two weeks notice when my manager gets back. i find it hard to say it out though, especially we are so understaffed. but that is the point, we are so understaffed, and I don fucking care at all, i m leaving you when you are very in need....
and i cant wait to quit this job that make me all throny and spiky. i m so mean, i hate wealth, i hate my store, I hate the corperation the fucking most. and there was this two loss prevention guy who came in, din address me, din say hi, right away ask me question, like throwing me in a test right there on the spot, what is your shrink percentage, wat would you do if you suspect someone is gonna steal ,what number do you call to report....I answer him becoz my manager was there...and if i had already decided to quit, I would have jsut fucking say I dont know, and make them paranoid about how your employee doesnt know nothing, that sounds fun. and i totally think that, who are you,do I have to talk to you, jsut becoz you make more money than I do? and those corporate ppl, do you know wat you mean when you say the dress code is jean, and you have to pair jeans with heels. what does heels mean to you, lady operational executive? your jimmmy choo that was so cheap becoz it was 500 dollar on sale and it is so comfy that when you sit on your office chair you feel like wearing nothing? do you know wat heels mean when ppl work 8 hour a day, making 8 dollar an hour? do you know wat the fuck HEELS mean to normal ppl, ppl who cant afford a 100 dollar 15 min foot massage every day?
there are hundreds of reason to hate this company, your manager treat you worse than a merchandise, that's why ppl quit and quit until we have to borrow employee form other stores...my manager almost cheated me my break, i worked for 8 hour, he forgot to give me an half hour break, and whne i finally got to remind me almost at the end of my shift, he was like" I thot you said you din want it." I was like " I jsut didnt ask." why wont I want a half an hour break after walking and talking for 7 hour non stop, and if I realy din ask, do you realise it is illegal to make me work without break? if I were those fucker customer and if i were those rich lawyer bitch, i can do some very american activity against you.
i got to go work at the fucker place. see you guys later.
my Dairy
love is a battlefield

<< Home