my Dairy

love is a battlefield

Friday, August 26, 2005

let's do this, i hate to be specific, coz I wanna be discret. and I love ppl who read my blog, becoz you guys care about me, and thanks a lot. so I don know whether it is understood, as bloggers like us, that, anyting I wrote here, would be read by either strangers, or anyone i gave my blog address to, and if you wanna share my content, you would share it with ppl I would like them to know. like, specificly, all hua chong ppl have access to this blog i aware, and that is great. and, for all of your in america, i would trust that i read my writing, and you know how am I doing, and it is great. do we read out friend's blog to our mums? does any of you do that? I trust that you wouldnt, coz you are all my friends, and it is none of mum's business.
but there are always exceptions, and it is the same person, who betrayed me. and i jsut wanna say, if anyone hate me a lot, dont read my blog. if you think i am an ungrateful brat, dont read my blog. if you think i m a corrupted filthy bitch , dont read my blog. I try to forgive you, i did, and please dont do that same act again and again to try my patience. I forgave you, and I know you still despise me. and I know you think I m so stupid addressing all this to you so anonymously, and I am a coward. I know, and if you can spare me a little self hatred after all these while with your same kindness that make you a reader of my blog, please, dont read my blog, and dont tell your mum everything. if by now you are really angry and you wanna tell your mum about it, I am sorry, I truely thank a lot for nice ppl like you, not sarcastically, but truely, and I would like my life to be tranquil, and i stirred up a lot to buy my peacefulness, trust me that my heart is broken too, trust me if you ever feel pain I feel the same. and if you can spare me a little cruelty leave me alone ok. I know you are kind, and I know it, but your kindness is doing me unkind. thank you, and I don wanna start another blog in order to communicate with my friends who truely care for me and know how to.