my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- I am looking for myself. i been fleeing for 20 yea...
- I am looking for myself. i been fleeing for 20 yea...
- SHITTY SHITTY JOB.seriously i need a crush. jsut a...
- i m reading "tipping the velvet" by Sarah Waters.I...
- I was losing it yesterday. broke down crying my ey...
- so i decided to take english at UCs. Reason: coz I...
- so i was like vigorously selling stuff to this gal...
- i saw it on myspace some girl is pooling money fro...
- this is dana point, with peppy~
- i m so full of PRIDE on my head
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



<< Home