在你的眼淚裏我看見了愛情的模樣。
能夠一起哭泣的代價是什麽?
殉情是懦弱的,
我們是勇敢的。
我沒有家
親愛的,除了你佔據的這空間以外我已經無家可歸了。
你就這樣的紅了眼眶。
愛情是沉默的,
心是荒蕪的。
玫瑰因爲柔弱才會長滿一無是處的刺,
我們是因爲堅強才需要學習哭泣。
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- 忘記了自己的名字,我一直走,走到太陽從西方升起的地方,然後放下行李,席地而睡。
- IrisAnd I'd give up forever to touch youCause I kn...
- let's do this, i hate to be specific, coz I wanna ...
- wendy and me had this conversation about" who want...
- went thru a tramatising night.violet keep calling ...
- i wanna study at USC too!! i want waverly be my ro...
- i think i m a bad daughter, i had my excuses, i ha...
- It was great to know xiya is here. I wonder how sh...
- i havent been blogging forever.well. i went to bak...
- Nuff said, gorgeous babes. look at shane~~!!!!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home