my Dairy

love is a battlefield

Friday, March 04, 2005

i realise there is a lot of ppl who love me. it is intriguing how a little thing can have great impact. yuki called, she seems to be living on a brighter side of the same world as me. i look up to her , i seek my sanity in her, she talk to me coz she read my blog. i forget ppl still read my blog. i cant wait to see her and rose together.
and i kinda start counting all the people ard me that love me and i realise all my impatient loneliness is jsut a crave for acquaintance. all those white chicks mean nothing to me. i jsut need them for my future, and survivial , that is. but you guys, you lovely guys out there are my soul and heart.
i think of al you beauties in aussie, how we all lost our virginity and innocence together.
i think of vi, how you cry and throw your cell phone real far away when i hold you like a man
I think of you doves in hong kong, how we know each other in a pure, sinless past.
i think of my HC ppl, all you guys who read my story, and had written my life.
I think of monsier duan, he doesn read my blog no more, but he is the mirror
i think of my first love, the way he say you are disappointed by your life becoz you aim high
I think of my bako friends, the only spring and pasture in the desert
I think of my prince, who call me silly, becuase he love me
I think of my cousin, that smile icon with the glasses
I think of all these ppl who love me.
in the end i think of my family, i have nothing to say about them, i have nothing to say of a love so heavy that cut thru my flesh and blood.
i think of God who might sigh and weep about this prodigal daughter, the sheep that wander far.
I think of all the love i have, and i think of all those loveless face in darkglasses i pass by each day. wat are they to hurt me, coz i have so much more then they have. they don know a thing about warmth, about the nakedness of the soul. fuck you filthy dirty snob, you are nothing to me.