my Dairy

love is a battlefield

Friday, November 18, 2005

I couldnt fall asleep.
i was so excited i couldnt sleep
it was funny, like, sometimes all you wanna be is jsut one fine afternoon, you kinda half heartedly go into a rock star's office, and you started chatting, and you feel like you are talking to your friends. and there she is the rock star, in highlights and cowboy boots( no dramatization), telling me, " if your parent make you live with your grandma at berkeley, tell them to talk to me."
I feel like 14 years old, reliving and reliving that one little comversation I had with that altar boy. I m reliving and reliving my little conversation with taht rock star with toni morrison tapes on her table.
she was so delighted to hear about my girl friend. she was like " that's even better, you shouldnt go berkeley, DONT go berkeley!"
it is weird that your favourite rock star has so much sympathy in you. when she found out about my depression, she was like gosh, how come i never know. .........
you dont need to know, nobody knows....i was almost dying in class and no one did care...you don need to know.
one fine tuesday afternoon, hungry and tired, tumbled into that glass door, her black and red cowboy boots.
i hate to romanticize everything in my life, but how can your rock star in your life show so much concern to you, how can you stand it!!!
she say she want to introduce me to karen Felts, my teacher for Spring, only karen wasnt there.
i wonder what she say about me.
i m so in love, it is so weird. I saw her white hair for the first time, she look 25, how cna she be 40. I am so in love, having a crush on a 40 years old teacher, damn.....but i think you will be in love if you know her.
she has white hair....even a brunette wil have white hair....ya, a brunette doesnt turn into blonde...she can even say sam woo correctly, the cantonese way.
It is so stupid. It is probably the best thing in OCC, having rejected from all the other english class, then i try my luck in the last one. one my way I met this woman who smile to me, hightlights and combat boots. I stood by the wall, with the other eager aggressive faces who were also standing. She walked in, I wasnt picked, but I stayed. for two weeks I stayed until no one else does.
I'm so in love.