my Dairy

love is a battlefield

Sunday, October 30, 2005

我看不見了。我看不見我自己,我看不見我以前會看見的。一切,在我轉過頭的一霎像群小孩子一樣喧喧嚷嚷的跑過, 我聼不見腳步聲。 有時候房間會寧靜得像時間死了一樣。我的手戰抖着,心裏有個黑影在張狂,我看不見我沒有五官的臉,看不見我沒有四肢的身體, 我看不見我的眼睛,看不見顏色。
she came back, with a battered face, skin peeling off as dark as charcoal, she breathe in amber, and she walked in her own ash. I swang at her, her head fell off, she keep walking and her limbs were all scared, as if she had it on her a thousand time more then she did to me. Was it hell, I ask? No, she said, I am here, and this is hell. She came back to mock, she has her whip around her neck, and it cut into her wound, where it spills black blood. I wasnt scare, I was trapped. I was in the same cell, without her. I thought you missed me. She reached out. I started crying. I din realise how lonely I was. She touched me, and her hand smell like smoke, I slapped it away. I am sorry. You are not. and the door closed.