enough of my homosapien shit, and no one taggin me anymore.'
do you have that frustration of wasting your life not knowing how to make it better.
sometime i thot i m simply stupid, at least i should be doing photography.
sometime i thot i have no fully utilise my time, but i am not sleeping til 3 am.
sometime i thot my direction is wrong. i don know what is wrong.
why do i have no friends?
where are my friends now.
no one trust worthy, no noe besides me, no one make me feel like i am important.
people in my house are scary, i wanna run away, but i paid.
people in my work are exhuasting, I wanna quit but i am getting paid.
i wanna get laid by some ramdom dykes in school. i want to go to stephanie wells' house and listen to geeky poetry CD and drink some soda, or we can go shop for boots and do hair together.
I wanna get wasted, i need alcohol so bad, i need to puke it all out, i have so much frustration i was torn between going to church or going to die.
I am at the point of bleeding myself jsut to feel alive.
here is my electronic puke that stink the whole blog. in fact my blog is filled with it, my nonalcoholic puke and it jsut stink the same like over night shit.
now i have dog poop on my carpet, he went to work with that dog pooped shoe, and i m with the carpet. carpet cleaner used up and i m left with poops.
i m so frustrated, people taking picture of beautiful women, selling pictures at 18, claiming herself designer and illustrator. it become a horror story, where god took it away if you dont use it. god is gonna take my life away, have mercy on me, give me a chance.
i start loathing my personal essay, as it I m so great, full of ambition and shit, you only have 1000 words worht of attention, and you are putting in your best, as if they will really savour every single word, as if they will analyse you like you are toni morison.
i m willing to be disected only if you would look at me closely for a while
I am willing to b e naked, if you would desire me for a little bit.
I am willing to be unprotected, if only you would stop and see and love me.
I am anonymous, it paralysed me, i am anonymous, faceless, even a ghost could break a window and run away.
my Dairy
love is a battlefield

<< Home