When she lowers her eyes she seems to hold all the beauty in the world between her eyelids; when she raises them I see only myself in her gaze.
feeling the mood of isolating myself.......as if, i don need anything else.....
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- yah, i m back, after all..... spring break is over...
- i pon history today, i saw someone i don wanna see...
- I realise some interesting thing when you guys lea...
- Been reseraching for VAMPIRE for my next speech. I...
- i ve done half of my hist midterm today! happy yup...
- 親愛的,在我心的深處常常有一個小女孩,她總是死抓住你的衣袖說:愛我,請你一定要愛我~ 請你爲了我,爲...
- the funky music i m playing is No Doubt's "EX-GIRL...
- Running (No Doubt) Run Running all the time Run...
- well, 1 week passed, it is horrible how fast it go...
- I don know why my life get so fucked up all of a s...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home