Running
(No Doubt)
Run
Running all the time
Running to the future
with you right by my side
Me
I m the one you chose
out of all the people
you wanted me the most
I m so sorry that I ve fallen
help me up, lets keep on running
dont let me fall out of love
running, running
as fast as we can
I really hope you make it
(do you think we'll make it?)
we're running
keep holding my hand
it's so we don't get separated
Be
be the one I need
be the one I trust most
dont stop inspiring me
sometimes it's hard to keep on running
we work so much to keep it going
dont make me want to give up
I think i really reallly love No Doubt too much, they have wonderful wonderful lyrics.......
I ll keep on running then~
my Dairy
love is a battlefield

<< Home