UPDATED
new link: my online sketch book~
go have a look~~
*NoOke*
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- i read ELLA's blog i feel very loved recently too....
- "According to the US Census Bureau, nine out of 10...
- 圖書館外 聼着奇異的吉他音樂 和那把一切都曬成原色的陽光 很配 美國的天空很藍很大 空氣很涼 面前的...
- to celebrate the international woman day, i spend ...
- FACE IT! WILLIAM HUNG IS A JOKE!!!!!! I don unders...
- 也許,我在銅鑼灣街頭遇到 你 從利舞臺的PHYSICAL FITNESS 出來 我的格子裙 邂逅 你...
- NUMB LINKIN PARK I'm tired of being what you want ...
- 我真的很任性嗎我有幾次沒有聼你們講有幾次不是我givein的我這樣叫任性嗎你以爲把我困起來我酒會乖嗎...
- 想穿着性感絲質睡衣 挑戰你的本能 還是我的? 鏡子裏 愛上自己的美麗 一樣的身體 不如 讓你換上我的...
- bakersfield is like a bacteria, it spreads, everyo...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home