my Dairy

love is a battlefield

Saturday, November 22, 2003

aiya, the LEP camp so fun, glad that you guys enjoy yourself. i also wan camping with you al le, so it will be like our phoenix night extend and extend.....wow! hey now whoever free go orchard pls report the deco to me, heeee........

meixin , i see you talk about reflection in the pond,make me wanna share with you this story...

Narcissus is a youth who knelt daily beside a lake to contemplate his own beauty.He was so fascinated by himself that, one morning,he fell into the lake and drowned. At the spot where he fell, a flower was born, which was called the narcissus. when he died, the goddess of the forest appear and found the lake, which had been freash water transformed into a lake of salty tears.

"why do you weep" the goddess asked.

" I weep for Narcissus," the lake replied.

" Ah, it is no surprise that you weep for Narcissus," they said," for though we alwats pursues him in the ofrest, you alone could contemplate his beauty close at hand."

"But...was Narcissus beautiful?" the lake asked.

" who better then you to know that?" the goddesses said in wonder." afterall, it was by your banks that he knelt each day to contemplate himself!"

The lake was silent for sometime, Finally, it said:
" I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful.I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, n the depth of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."


i don really know what this story wan to say, but sounds very lovely....
and for those self admiring freaks( i m one of them haha) who like to look at mirror so much, the moral of this story is, you look too much, one day you bump into the mirror and die!!!!!haha