haha, sorry jingshi, my this act is kinda lack of originality,but haa, but i must contribute to our gals also, haha, you cant deny taht man, edison is a prince!!!!!!!!!walao!
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- 不如大家都来看一看村上春树吧。我一个人美分每秒都被劲爆到有没有人分享很难过哦!!!!! 我开始用很村...
- 这几天没有post是因为我最近过渡的沉迷在村上春树的世界。要命!他的书的魔力好过分,会让人精神分裂。...
- I'VE NEVER BEEN TO ME Hey lady,you lady Cursin...
- i love this movie too much, I love frida!!!!!!!i...
- i watched the SHE vcd today...and i have to confes...
- HELP!!!!how to get an archive!!!!!?????
- DAMN i lost the whole page!!!! i don wanna type ag...
- trick or treat~ 敲了一整夜 我在门前 温习重逢的情节 记不得哪一段 你用桃木剑把我...
- hey the golden horse award is drawing close...i wa...
- nothing much again..... was looking thru my aunt'...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home