ppl! give me examples of the most jingbao de qian4 bian3 wen4 da2 ti2....pls...
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- i m back in san fran, in my aunt;s place, nothing ...
- 好像假期是去香港享受冬天的时间哦。昨天看杂志看到香港的街景,突然又想念起来了。须然我在香港长大,不过...
- 后院的玫瑰开了。它们是那么用力的,义无反顾的绽放着。仿佛花尽了毕生的力气,就是为了这么一次的放浪。鹅...
- haha, sorry jingshi, my this act is kinda lack...
- 不如大家都来看一看村上春树吧。我一个人美分每秒都被劲爆到有没有人分享很难过哦!!!!! 我开始用很村...
- 这几天没有post是因为我最近过渡的沉迷在村上春树的世界。要命!他的书的魔力好过分,会让人精神分裂。...
- I'VE NEVER BEEN TO ME Hey lady,you lady Cursin...
- i love this movie too much, I love frida!!!!!!!i...
- i watched the SHE vcd today...and i have to confes...
- HELP!!!!how to get an archive!!!!!?????
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home