my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- interior of JOCA, lovely food, never fill so bless...
- dream makers, Joy and Carol, from the JOCA cafe~ l...
- I think anyone who blog is some kinda flasher. i m...
- I feel like i m never good at anythinganything at ...
- IT is jsut so hard to say good bye, i din even rem...
- i wanted to post this video with the video itself ...
- .hov:hover{background-color:yellow}Watch Video:SOM...
- hey guys, you need to watch "brokeback mountain", ...
- are there any job that is like exactly the same as...
- so I brought my baby into my rock star's office. m...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



<< Home