are there any job that is like exactly the same as a literature teacher, except that it doesnt require me to teach?
I am looking for anne sexton's poster, does anyone know any hot poster site to get it?
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- so I brought my baby into my rock star's office. m...
- sometimes i feel taht i shouldnt be in the service...
- what constitute a good english class? some dykish ...
- I also need, a newsboy cap~ again, nothing compare...
- I need a pair of black converse, a coat and a shan...
- hanging out in my rock star's office. a 40 square...
- BirthdayShe drown me in the oceanI first learnt to...
- have you ever admire someone so much taht you feel...
- I couldnt fall asleep.i was so excited i couldnt s...
- enough of my homosapien shit, and no one taggin me...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home