I think anyone who blog is some kinda flasher. i mean, ppl who has confessional blog. I watched Gwenyth Paltrow's Sylvia, and it started off alright, first few lines kinda capture the idea, but it jsut tumble off into 2 hour of sex and well, more sex. I don know why a depressed person has to have so much sex, has to be so passionate. has to be so desperate in getting control. I dont think her argument with ted is that much important, her demon is not around , her demon is inside, herself, is the demon, there is no way ted hughs could CAUSE the depression, or CAUSE her suicide. and i totally think that final sex scene is unneccessary, trying to be arty but i find it completely titlating, no value, if i were plath i will switch it of, wat you think i bloody have sex on a sofa, and you think it is very literary to have sex on a sofa? you think poets like to have sex on a sofa, sitting down, like it is the most spiritual position that involve a threesome with the Muse?
and i liked the part when Gwenyth recite Wife of Bath for the cows.It was beautiful, and I guess she would really do that, i don know, if i could memorize Wife of Bath, i would recite to cows. I dont understand why it get to do with Ted hughs so much, i think it get to do with ted because Plath saw him as a Daddy come back. and why doesnt she has female friends, where is sexton? I wish they could make the movie about sexton and plath. Like journey of the two , and their death drive, I fucking care more about their death drive than their sex drive. and i think it should be told in a sexton plath perspective, and cut down tons of ted hughs. I am sorry, i m jsut another feminist cows that was marvelled by wife of bath, I think ted is a supporting actor, in plath's life, his exsitence is purely symbolic, like, she need a husband, she fell in love, felling in love is not wat sylvia plath do, she doesnt care so much. she care about falling out of love, about death, about hurting, some people in this world is incapable to be happy. and they make great poets, ted hughs wasnt so great, because he survived, i din even care whether he cheated.
my Dairy
love is a battlefield

<< Home