i Won an IPOD! seriously, free IPOD! i got it!!!!!
and i won a pair of crop pants too!!!
I LOVE THE LIMITED!!!!!!!!!!
and then i also find out from myspace that my manager is really gay! and he likes britney spears, madonna and paris hilton, oh gosh, he is such a blonde!
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- so my two days off with my baby was perfect!we wen...
- ok, so i have two days off!!!and a beach towel tha...
- post L word trauma talking:sometimes i wonder mayb...
- I m fucking blogging when like 3 people waiting fo...
- would it be a really radical idea if i go UCLA and...
- It sucks so muchthe only thing i use to energize m...
- you are JENNY! you are sweet, shy, and innocent,bu...
- the poems are extra credit that i can turn in for ...
- There is a kind of loveThat burns with an unearthl...
- There are things that I don’t tell my Mum.There ar...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home