the poems are extra credit that i can turn in for english.
it just get me started, and i m so excited
it reminds me of those days that i write poems like floods
it feels good
even it take pains to do
here is a really short one:
Under the sheets
Her life is drained
as the red turns into brown
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- There is a kind of loveThat burns with an unearthl...
- There are things that I don’t tell my Mum.There ar...
- There are things that I don’t tell my Mum.There ar...
- I fell sick, eventually as i have expected.coz of ...
- I m under great stresslike i stop eating as much a...
- I think it is just fucking painful to write or to ...
- veronica bloom, really, fuck that dream~
- shane on the throne
- I have been having celebrity dreams lately erotic ...
- Advanced Global Personality Test ResultsExtraversi...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home