my Dairy

love is a battlefield

Monday, March 21, 2005

It is ridiculous that all male creature thinks sex comes with dick.
when you don need a dick to fuck.
there is really someting appalling in what i had jsut watched. and i din know that earlier. It is a thin line between awareness and exploitation. For if someone ask me about it again, i must remember, they will never understand, not even if i demostrate.
I believe males and a lot of females who dont even know where the clitoris is, are convinced taht I am having second class sex here. There is no use for explaining, you jsut don understand.

And i heard something sad. really, when love is lost. I come to know that my love may not be treating me very well, no one even say little sweet things to me here and there; no one even buy me a valentine present; no one bring me to candle light dinner; no one even have time to walk with me hand in handbut i think we are poor but we are richer than anyone. We have no money
for pretty lounge sitting and red wine tasting; we have no time for movies and a walk by the beach; We have no money for random hooksup and quarrel, and we have no time for mutual torturing or finding someone else. It is our poor little house, a workaholic husband and a depressed wife, we were too poor that we jsut eat left overs and treat ourselvese in-n-out once in a month. We don drive, we walk to school and bring our own water. How weird it was when i compared myself to someone who tells me how much she has, and in fact i feel how much i own. I have so much more, really. I am glad, it is weird, it is until how much i realise i lack, that i realise i already have.