Dark Ages.
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- THere are so many thots in my mind, you wont belie...
- And here is Jenny- her name has to be Jenny- an av...
- It is ridiculous that all male creature thinks sex...
- Went clubbing with snow.Pretty fun, got numberous ...
- thanks yuki for being there again. i have my next ...
- I had gotten back my ENglish essay, the inclass es...
- my girlies
- Youth is a terribel thing: it is a stage trod by c...
- i realise there is a lot of ppl who love me. it is...
- i wrote my in class essay in 2 hour, fuck it, i ca...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home