我怀了你的孩子
你说你多打一分工千万不要打掉
这可不是我迫不及待要嫁人的技量
因为我怀了你的孩子
她的心跳卟通卟通的
亲爱的,你听到吗?
你说你这就回去跟父母讲要娶我让我搬进你的房间等我回去就买婴儿床
我在电话的这头温柔的笑
像个母亲
这是让我离开这个家的最好方法
这是让我离开那个地方的唯一方法
对哦,这样你就可以干紧嫁我,还是奉子成婚非君不嫁
孩子像我们其中一个也会美丽
我怀了你的孩子
带我走
请带我走
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- 在美馨的 blog看到这个 : 大学教授在讲堂课中,突然问学生,有谁自愿上来参与一个游戏。一位女子便...
- 她终于肯说话了。 天啊,被她恼的日子总是特别漫长。 "是让你哄我的时候了 !" 茜妃小姐,原耒...
- 韵她不要跟我讲话。 好苦恼哦! 我完全不懂发生什么事! 问她又不讲。 她就是用沈默回答我的沈默, ...
- 她妈妈要替我织围巾。我为了这个开心了一整天。 除了自己外婆的围巾以外我没有受过其他人的, 好感动哦。...
- ok, i can see taht bloggy is updated very frequent...
- 原来没有你的地方,哪里都是一样。 你说,"我们不虽要很富有..两个人都工作,又没有孩子的话,生活...
- just a little break from my "夜韵" series, coz i cam...
- 夜韵。祖父 我跳过塞满地板的行李,最后看见的是她打开的行李里面无依地垂挂着的sport bra。...
- 我想澄清一下 我写女人的东西不是创作 她是照片里的她 就是我的她 我的女人。 有些人说让某...
- vaginalog, by stella kwok 我:妹妹乖,不要再閙了,讓姐姐睡好嗎? 妹妹:...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home