我想澄清一下
我写女人的东西不是创作
她是照片里的她
就是我的她
我的女人。
有些人说让某些人知道会让人接受不了
我徐了要在父母的朋友亲戚前保密以外
在不伤害我亲人的情况下
我恨不得在 nasdaq的显示屏上向全世界宣布
我真的爱死了爱死了
她
最要命的是
我知道她也在想着一样的东西
看清楚了
在一样的身体里面 ...
爱情的模样 。
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- vaginalog, by stella kwok 我:妹妹乖,不要再閙了,讓姐姐睡好嗎? 妹妹:...
- 我今天M come!!! 明天,會好澎湃。 後天,可能都好澎湃(上飛機了。。) 大後天,會少。。。 ...
- You have a mysterious kiss. Your partner neverkno...
- 她今天心情好差哦。。。一打來就說不想講電話。 我覺得自己越來越像個妻子,一點女朋友的架子都沒有。這樣...
- 看了Troy才知道原來作爲男人是這樣的一回事。 Hector說,I live by only one...
- 我一直想說說有關她的事。 其實也沒什麽的。。我們在三藩市結婚了。 哈哈,騙你的。 不過沒有在三藩市,...
- Mirror I am silver and exact. I have no preconcept...
- 如果靈魂拒絕了跟肉體溝通,過不了多久,人就會死去。 毀滅讓我更討厭自己,討厭自己,讓我更加要毀滅。我...
- 有時候,真的迫不得已要很討厭自己。爲何我可以這樣無用, 這樣多我一個不多,少我一個不少。明知自己不濟...
- 這是一幀訃告。 姓名:郭穎曦 性別:不詳 原產地:東方之珠 簡介:認爲自己前世是marilyn m...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home