how if the prince jsut wanna have sex with cinderella......
but he bought me cough drops, he went home and he went out again to buy me cough drops.
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- 我今天終于可以擁有你了。她說。 我聼不明白。 她說因爲我今天不用出去,她就可以擁有我。 心痛。 她就...
- 她生氣了。 每次她生氣的時候我的世界就莫名其妙的溶解。
- new photo update in my album, see the link on the ...
- "Nobody's Home" I couldn't tell you why she felt t...
- so my past feel day is so much about lucas.... we ...
- let talk this over it's not like we're dead was it...
- ALL THIS WHILE YOU WERE PRETENDING< SO MUCH FOR MY...
- the prince say he will pick me, out of all the bea...
- oh my god, ppl, i m so sorry!! lao po!!! eda!!! my...
- 所以,lucas真的是喜歡我了。 然後,她第一次這樣挂我電話,第一次這樣生氣。(不關他的事的。) ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home