oh my god, ppl, i m so sorry!!
lao po!!!
eda!!!
my new number is 7147673461
call me~!!
by the way我跟她和好了。。。
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- 所以,lucas真的是喜歡我了。 然後,她第一次這樣挂我電話,第一次這樣生氣。(不關他的事的。) ...
- I think i should write somthign about 1984. ok, la...
- 突然覺得很需要她在我身邊,我依然深信只要可以在一起什麽都可以好起來。 有人說我可能是雙性戀,很害怕,...
- so basically this is the network, mark likes kim s...
- me and mark. philipino chinese who can speak manda...
- this is shawn, and jerica, blink blink affairs goi...
- very blur huh, jerica and me, this girl keep convi...
- violet with ther victoria secret bra sachet....i w...
- hee..........trust me, he suppose to be very cute ...
- 我根本不應該去,下午我就知道了。那裏只有男男女女齷齪的眉目,我站在一旁觀望,覺得自己站在世界的邊緣,...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home