我聽到電話那頭的哭聲。她就是這樣的把我一次又一次的溶化, 化成軟綿綿的不知所謂的東西。
女人哭的時候我什麽都不會做,只會緊緊抱着她,你會感覺到她雙手死死抓着你的背,你的衣服。你用手撫摸她的頭髮,說沒有事的,什麽都會好。她一直哭,你一直抱,一直到她累了,你才可以累。她梨花帶雨的看着你,你要用紙巾為她擦淚,然後再輕輕抱她一下,看着她的眼睛,也同時看她的臉, 好像在尋找有沒有還沒擦干的淚痕一樣,接着說傻瓜, 不要哭啦。。
我的女人哭了。我徐了拿着電話,也只能夠拿着電話。
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- 告訴我,你人生裏面最戲劇性的事。 我想是,我有兩次自殺的經驗。 爲什麽你要自殺? 我。。很憤怒...
- Oh my god,Theo say he is going to Brooke's party w...
- brooke's halloween party is the one thing taht occ...
- I finish taking my final dope of opium tonight. an...
- HAHAHAHAHA this morning, i was again, day dreaming...
- Oh fuck, you know wat ppl? i cried watching the L ...
- by the way, i discovered the beauty of not wearing...
- 韻在學校找到一個Pride club, 她說下禮拜二就會去check it out。 我都很想去哦。...
- "you know everytime i look at you, i feel complete...
- I m mesmerised, speechlessly mesmerised. i think i...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home