"you know everytime i look at you, i feel completely dismantled. " says jenny.
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- I m mesmerised, speechlessly mesmerised. i think i...
- eda, 你聼着!李韻兒會在短期内不再做油站了!!!! 這個是千真萬確的事實,内情我不想在這裡說,...
- I detected the virus.... i don know is it gonna be...
- If i ever have to do a survey on human sexuality.....
- KATHERINE MOENNIG, my fav muse, the coolest eve...
- I was downloading the L word, and i don know wat k...
- 終于找到韻了,整天在讀bio。有時候真的不懂爲什麽她要把自己弄得這樣辛苦。我也習慣了她的堅強不再心痛...
- 韻因爲讀書所以早就睡了,今天竟然沒有聼過她的聲音。可怕在,我竟然覺得這樣沒有不妥。 終于弄好了電腦的...
- just testing
- eventually got my new computer and it is sooooo fa...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home