愛情是一門很深奧的學問。
原來,傷心和失眠,是最好的減肥葯。大腿好像又瘦了一圈。
我知道你不忍心我這樣的。
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- i spend one whole night thinking about what make y...
- 你說可以一生一世的,通常不是你最愛的人。 在你的邏輯下,好像所有人都沒有哀傷的權利。 我覺得我又回到...
- 今天被維彪慫恿,讓我很想寫東西。。。。唉。。。。。心裏有很多話。。。有時候覺得語言被修飾的太多,會失...
- song of the day: 拖男帶女~ 如你要胸襟的堅固感我做男人。。。若享受給呵護就倘開我女...
- 我看着電腦熒光屏發呆了很久。 發現我同文字的關係很差,這樣下去,是時候分手了吧。。。。 我想說,我真...
- 我最近在聼一個廣播劇,叫拖男帶女。 聼了6集,太感動,沒法不責衆追下去。 如果讓我再來一次,可能我還...
- i finally find out the reason for my lately "withd...
- When she lowers her eyes she seems to hold all the...
- yah, i m back, after all..... spring break is over...
- i pon history today, i saw someone i don wanna see...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home