i spend one whole night thinking about what make you so capable, almost talented in hurting me.
Because i love you?
I m tired of begging you to handle me gently, and again, like a rowdy kid you drag your teddy bear along . My body is peeling, already naked, scratches and glazes all over.
"I m almost torn honey", I begged.
You hug me close to your heart again, wipe off the sand on my nose, even kissed me.
You love me, dont you.
I din dare to ask you why you never clean me, why you never repair those wears on my skins. I know, it will all be torn open again. Afterall, you bring me with you everywhere you go.
I dont know whether we should keep on running anyway.
I m sorry that i keep on falling
it take so much, to keep it going
dont let me fall out of love
running running as fast as we can
do you think we'll make it
we are running
keep holding my hands
so we dont
get separated........
my Dairy
love is a battlefield

<< Home