There is jsut so much about parent
and i really really hope i got a job in the limited, please please please.
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- i think i m really too drawn to the L word.Burrs: ...
- arent they cute together?
- it is like the funnest scene...and bagel and cream...
- IT WAS A LONG WAY
- look at the men and the woman at the corner. what ...
- even more scandalous
- scandalous~~
- this is at snow's party
- 《葬心》蝴蝶兒飛去 心亦不在 淒清長夜誰來 拭淚滿腮是貪點兒依賴 貪一點兒愛 舊緣該了難了 換滿心哀...
- I feel dirty no matter how much i clean myselfi fe...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home