my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- ®}¤l¬À¦nè°¡I¡I
- 這幾天病到快死的樣子。其實可能也沒有自己想象中嚴重的病,只是這樣可以肆無忌憚的撒嬌撒嬌從早到晚的撒嬌...
- 人生根本也是個人籠,當你以為能跳出囚籠的時候,其實你不過是走進另一個新的囚籠罷了 (摘自小說「傷...
- i m not gonna pretending no more..... i m poisoned...
- La Belle Fernande, 也許我只是個三餐不繼的窮人,也許我只是個醉生夢死得其所流...
- 當我聽到你在電話那頭的哭聲我突然發覺原來你愛我比我想象中的深。我嘗試用你的身份去想象你當時的心情。我...
- 我怀了你的孩子 你说你多打一分工千万不要打掉 这可不是我迫不及待要嫁人的技量 因为我怀了你的孩子 ...
- 在美馨的 blog看到这个 : 大学教授在讲堂课中,突然问学生,有谁自愿上来参与一个游戏。一位女子便...
- 她终于肯说话了。 天啊,被她恼的日子总是特别漫长。 "是让你哄我的时候了 !" 茜妃小姐,原耒...
- 韵她不要跟我讲话。 好苦恼哦! 我完全不懂发生什么事! 问她又不讲。 她就是用沈默回答我的沈默, ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



<< Home