i cut hair!!!!!!!MOI SELF!!!
i very proud of me!
that ziqian don think i m cool :(
anyway, i htink i m ! and taht;s enuff!!!!hohohohohohoh!
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- 想剪頭髮。。。。短短的頭髮。。。像個男生的頭髮。 學到你的聲綫,語氣,用語。。。。 一直以來,愛你,...
- 我對陳冠希是有點情意結的。。他唱的再難聽,出來面對傳媒是多麽不體面。。。我還是有點喜歡他。。。。 我...
- 可能是快樂讓我變成一個孩子,吃了第一口的棉花糖,想要第二口,不給,我哭,再不給,我發脾氣,直到你給我...
- 等有一天我們可以朝夕相見,我會帶一部相機,去很多國家旅行。 自己一個,拍下云,拍下人群,拍下森林,拍...
- 越來越覺得自己是個孩子,聼着twins,迷戀着鴨仔,發很多很多的白日夢,愛哭,胡思亂想,覺得父母不了...
- 其實常常把自己一片一片的剖開放在這裡,會有一點兒缺乏安全感。 可能有很多事不可告人,但熟悉我的人都知...
- 今天為玫瑰換水時,終于發覺玫瑰的刺有什麽用處。。。 我把玫瑰拉出花瓶時,被那尖刺刺到了,那一刻第一個...
- i been downloading songs....hahaha....very excited...
- The Best is Yet to Come 曲/詞:林一峰 編曲:李端嫻@人山人海 永遠有一...
- 我只是想很衷心的說一聲謝謝。。。我知道你會看到。。。因爲我知道我去了天涯海角,我如何的懶惰,你都會是...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home