越來越覺得自己是個孩子,聼着twins,迷戀着鴨仔,發很多很多的白日夢,愛哭,胡思亂想,覺得父母不了解自己。
我真的是個不懂事的東西。想長大,但越來越覺得長不大。。。
還有一年就20了。。。。我有三年。。。
三年。
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- 其實常常把自己一片一片的剖開放在這裡,會有一點兒缺乏安全感。 可能有很多事不可告人,但熟悉我的人都知...
- 今天為玫瑰換水時,終于發覺玫瑰的刺有什麽用處。。。 我把玫瑰拉出花瓶時,被那尖刺刺到了,那一刻第一個...
- i been downloading songs....hahaha....very excited...
- The Best is Yet to Come 曲/詞:林一峰 編曲:李端嫻@人山人海 永遠有一...
- 我只是想很衷心的說一聲謝謝。。。我知道你會看到。。。因爲我知道我去了天涯海角,我如何的懶惰,你都會是...
- 他们把我们绑在木柱上,撕开了我们的衣服,我们袒露着一身的罪孽,被活活烧死。 他们会用钉把我的手,脚...
- 還有人看我的blog嗎? 想象一下,一個人躲在房間裏。。。。基本上,是不需要出房門的。。一天過了又是...
- 18相送 曲:歐陽俊業 詞:黃偉文 陪我去過石澳 陪我砌過電腦 終於走到路口 光榮地過渡 ...
- i m back to my bloggie! hope you guys still have i...
- 聼着陶吉吉的歌,想起剛剛來到美國那段去那裏都要聼着這只CD的日子,突然,好像過了很久。。。。 到現在...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home