my Dairy

love is a battlefield

Thursday, October 30, 2003

nothing much again.....
was looking thru my aunt's wedding picture, feel like getting married, wanna wear wedding gown.
wanna have a kid taht look like me and my husband...
wanna have my own house, small apartment, a car, well, two cars......
humm.....actually, whether i have a job i like doesn really matter now...
i don know, i just need to earn a living , stay there, and not going anywhere else
and stop the stupid waiting and missing game!
they say, as long as family is together, is good enuff....
of coz, they have their wives their kids next to them,
how about mine? my kid? my wife? my husband?
they buy their own ticket, come back and forth different places, visit their family, wives in their arms when they sleep....
oh honey, been a hard time huh? 3 months haven see me....
and your kid was playing lego, call you daddy when you come, you ask " do you miss me?" you kid smile.

I HATE THIS WAITING GAME! I RATHER HAVE NOTHING! NOTHING TO LOSE,NOTHING TO WAIT,NOTHING TO MISS, SO THAT , I CAN START HAVING SOMETHING!