hey, anyone wan to see that mv, come here :P
http://www.mm52.com/music/mtv/tatu_all_things_she_said_56k.asx
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- well...shopping therapy does work! i bought 2 note...
- 其实我真的觉得每一次买东西都有人问你"how ya doing?" ,很烦呢! 答案是千编一律的“g...
- 这里没有人听得懂我莫名其妙的话。 我再说不出写不出自己了。 我变成了一个自己也不太认得的人。 还是终...
- 寂寞是可以让失去理智的。曾几何时我变得这样的害怕孤独。害怕到不惜一切,“不择手段“。。。我想我快疯了...
- 雨霖铃 柳永 寒蝉凄切。对长亭晚,骤雨初歇。都门帐饮无绪,留恋处、兰舟催发。执手相看泪 眼,...
- 為什麽我花了一生去等待 好好的,安穩的愛一個人 很簡單的上街,吃飯,看電影 情人節去約會 生日陪我吹...
- hey ppl! i don know what the hell is going on,but ...
- 玉蝴蝶 柳永 望處雨收雲斷,憑欄悄悄,目送秋光。 晚景蕭疏,堪動宋玉悲涼。 水風輕,蘋花漸老,月...
- 我要死啦,我就是这样的让人担心的,不可以吗?我就是这样的肆无忌惮,我说我要死啦,你叫我去死吧,我真得...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home