雨霖铃 柳永
寒蝉凄切。对长亭晚,骤雨初歇。都门帐饮无绪,留恋处、兰舟催发。执手相看泪
眼,竟无语凝噎。念去去、千里烟波,暮霭沉沉楚天阔。
多情自古伤离别。更那堪、冷落清秋节。今宵酒醒何处,杨柳岸、晓风残月。此去
经年,应是良辰、好景虚设。便纵有、千种风情,更与何人说。
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- 為什麽我花了一生去等待 好好的,安穩的愛一個人 很簡單的上街,吃飯,看電影 情人節去約會 生日陪我吹...
- hey ppl! i don know what the hell is going on,but ...
- 玉蝴蝶 柳永 望處雨收雲斷,憑欄悄悄,目送秋光。 晚景蕭疏,堪動宋玉悲涼。 水風輕,蘋花漸老,月...
- 我要死啦,我就是这样的让人担心的,不可以吗?我就是这样的肆无忌惮,我说我要死啦,你叫我去死吧,我真得...
- updated album, check it out....:)
- ppl! impt annoucment! stella sweetie's address is ...
- 波希米亚画廊 泼一地的红 血淋淋的 滴出 通往天堂的路 圣堂的雕花闸门 射出三十五度角的阳光 ...
- i m going back to san fran tomorrow..... 命悬一线~ 血...
- wen to buy a table lamp and hanger....life is very...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home