要好好生活。
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- let me die
- 失去是爲了要擁有, 擁有是爲了要失去。 突然很老土的想起一句話,就是那句:不在乎天長地久只在乎曾經擁...
- there is an update in my photo album again, not ve...
- it was snowing when the fairy tale ends. everyone ...
- THE REASON WHY I CANT SLEEP IS THAT I M SO SURE SO...
- i wanted to write a long entry, i have so many thi...
- i realise it all started when i lost my notebook. ...
- it sucks....it is so driving me crazy~~~~ i cant s...
- of coz i like you, but wat is it in liking you bes...
- it sucks to blog without looking at how it come ou...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home