我一直想說說有關她的事。
其實也沒什麽的。。我們在三藩市結婚了。
哈哈,騙你的。
不過沒有在三藩市,我們還是結婚啦。
故事太長,不好説。再講,我過去的文章裏都有她的影子。
所以你們不用猜了,因爲你們早就猜對。
我的老婆(你們都很熟悉了。)和老公(心火盛的人)都是火星人,好明顯,我是從金星來的。
如我小妹說的,在那個只有女人的地方。
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- Mirror I am silver and exact. I have no preconcept...
- 如果靈魂拒絕了跟肉體溝通,過不了多久,人就會死去。 毀滅讓我更討厭自己,討厭自己,讓我更加要毀滅。我...
- 有時候,真的迫不得已要很討厭自己。爲何我可以這樣無用, 這樣多我一個不多,少我一個不少。明知自己不濟...
- 這是一幀訃告。 姓名:郭穎曦 性別:不詳 原產地:東方之珠 簡介:認爲自己前世是marilyn m...
- speech is done today, it is over, no more stress!!...
- I feel like shit you know how exactly this phrase ...
- paris legless nymth my make up becomes my skin i s...
- i had a dream about edison chan last night. i went...
- i finish my history final. and it is finally, fina...
- THe sun was burning evil on my shoulder, i din put...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home