早晨八時在圖書館聼着五月天的激情,覺得青春沒有明天,我才又慢慢愛上年輕。快要失去的歲月,可能是因爲那醉生夢死的回憶太沉重,我故意沒有放在行李裏頭。像三百年前的英國人,帶着滿腔的叛逆,來到這片自由的土地上。如今,我的肆無忌憚成了一個旅人的奢侈。但這是我唯一續命的依靠。我常哼着的那首歌,也被歲月磨得沙啞。曾幾何時,她奏出的澎湃激昂是何樣的叫我震驚。
哼着哼着,才發覺歌累了。
需然,她溫柔依舊。
那是我的旋律~
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- 想好好的寫一點東西。。。 家人和情人,你願意做哪一個? 熱戀的情侶都以老公老婆稱呼對方。其實,如...
- http://members.tripod.com/~womens_voices/BF100/BF1...
- i spent one whole day researching on rubber ducky,...
- 有人對我說,23嵗啦,是時候想想怎樣可以賺多點錢。。。。 難道我真的應該等人養嗎? 連煮飯婆也做...
- 讓我們來說說經痛吧。。。。 那時在你腰的下半截,鬼鬼祟祟的痠痛。。像做了很久運動的痛,像扭傷腰部肌...
- here come stella's history lesson., after reading ...
- this is the 19th valentine-less valentine's day. ...
- 短髮 媽媽問我爲什麽要穿得像個男孩 我說我有太多事情要坦白 未長大已經學壞 把性別剪去的痛快 旁人...
- vocal training #1: you're welcome, you're welcome,...
- do i recognise familiar faces, or do they jsut sim...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home