看到一個有關葉子的故事。
秋風起,紅葉亂舞,葉子落在地上就長了腿,在地上嬉戲。他們會打球,打架,被蛀洞的還會去看醫生。他們開了一個舞會,翩翩起舞,愉快地跳躍飛翔。。。這個熱鬧的景象被一只小鳥看到了,他看得很陶醉,巴不得自己也是一片葉子。他找來大鳥來看這個場面。
大鳥說:這就是你所講的舞會嗎?
小鳥說:你看不到嗎?他們多熱鬧!!
大鳥說:這不過是有風吹過了吧。。。。
小鳥無言。
一會兒,風停了,葉子散落四周。有一片葉子,他被吹到了樹枝上。爲了繼續飛翔,他變成一只綠色的鳥。
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- Here is Stella Kwok's little art lesson....Art Nou...
- 聼着無間道的主題曲,突然覺得這首歌作得很好。 有一種,苦海無邊的感覺,不斷的輪回,輪回,輪回,爲了七...
- 香港,分開了都有好一段日子,看到你美艷如昔,我也生活的很好。 其實,我還有機會嗎? 新加坡,你把我...
- 有陽光就夠了! 1972年,新加坡旅遊局給總理李光耀打了一份報告,大意是說,我們新加坡不像埃及有金...
- 早晨八時在圖書館聼着五月天的激情,覺得青春沒有明天,我才又慢慢愛上年輕。快要失去的歲月,可能是因爲那...
- 想好好的寫一點東西。。。 家人和情人,你願意做哪一個? 熱戀的情侶都以老公老婆稱呼對方。其實,如...
- http://members.tripod.com/~womens_voices/BF100/BF1...
- i spent one whole day researching on rubber ducky,...
- 有人對我說,23嵗啦,是時候想想怎樣可以賺多點錢。。。。 難道我真的應該等人養嗎? 連煮飯婆也做...
- 讓我們來說說經痛吧。。。。 那時在你腰的下半截,鬼鬼祟祟的痠痛。。像做了很久運動的痛,像扭傷腰部肌...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home