怀念那时候共茗的一壶香片,把闹市变成竹林,把喧嚣变成丝竹。
我们的眼神都放到很远的地方,仿佛是回味着五次轮回之前,我们品茶抚琴的光景。
齿狭留香。
起舞弄清影,把酒问青天的光阴,未知天上人间。
如今良辰美景虚设,茶香依旧,故梦正浓。
有人说茶可醉人,那一段风花雪月,恍惚朦胧间,只记得是满口的甘甜
回刍品味
才尝到
淡淡的苦涩
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- 亲爱的玫瑰: 为何你总是会让我心痛。我远行回来了,看见过满园的蔷薇。 事实上,有比你更美,更芬芳的...
- 其实在这个家庭主妇训练营里待久了,我也渐渐发现做家庭主妇一点也不简单,也是蛮开心的。 每天,做早餐...
- 夜長風急 吹不斷 韻兒串串 音尤在 好夢正濃 曦靄徐來 依依嬋娟意 [嬋娟] 1...
- a bit of clarification, the school rules below is ...
- i updated my photo album, included those pic i too...
- today is thanksgiving...i don knwo waht does taht ...
- I cooked myself a ham and cheese plus sausage omle...
- come check this out, this chocolate test is quite ...
- aiya, the LEP camp so fun, glad that you guys enjo...
- i think i m gonna do my driving license written te...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home