announcement:
latest departure date: 4th Oct
time unknown, to be confirmed later
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- 天高地厚 你累了沒有 可否伸出雙手 想擁抱 怎能握著拳頭 我們還有很多夢沒做 還有很多明...
- just come back form the great hotal phoenix night!...
- i think hor, chinese high ppl hor....they are crud...
- To yuzhe it is ok....my last day was liek a normal...
- TO Heng hui thanks for your dedication in your bl...
- In Loving Memory of Stella Kwok (1985-2003) It ...
- i m very gek today!!!!!! i hate the feeling of los...
- For i am the first and the last I am the venerated...
- thanks for your care and concerns....i ll try take...
- MARAIS Hell's Swells A hot spot called Hell's ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home