my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- ok, this been on my mind for a while, but i m so t...
- can someone just tell britney spears to put her c...
- why m i so fucking screwed up. why everyone is a ...
- you know wat, i go ard making frd, knowing ppl, by...
- Maybe that's what it takes For me to be with you M...
- i jsut read yuki's blog, and i jsut feel like sayi...
- i need to tell you guys my new address: 10413 Col...
- I'm your man~ Leonard Cohen If you want a lover I...
- wowowowow~~~~~ ok, alex is cool ya, agree? pls cl...
- one more evident to my white vest hypothesis on L ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



<< Home