今天早上有一点地震呢!!!我半梦半醒之间还以为是自己晕掉,后来听到房子在摇而发出声音才知道是房子动,而不是我在动。。。。。不过震了几下就没事了。。。
觉得胃不舒服。。。。。很饱这样。。。可能是精神紧张。。。。
walao!!!我香港有一个senior跟我讲!!!eleana leung以前在我香港的中学做assistant coach!我dui 到死啦!!!!kill me!!!!!就是说我走迟一年我就会每个礼拜看到她在球场上了!!!!kill me....
(吐血身亡。。。。。)
my Dairy
love is a battlefield
About Me
- Name: F.O.B. (Fresh off the Boat)
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
-adj -noun a derogatory phrase used for describing immigrants that have arrived from a foreign nation have not yet assimilated to the host nation's culture, language, and behavior. From times to times I wonder if I am F.O.B. Five years in America, five years in Singapore, fourteen years in Hong Kong, my nomadic life put me somewhere in between, on the border and in the middle of no where. So I stop defining myself and decide to be a translator of my perception. Welcome to my Fobulous America.
Previous Posts
- 東方不敗在西方被一美貌女子廢去武功全身經脈盡斷,變成西方失敗,從此退隱江湖,不問世事...
- 我很饱。。。。。 我还沉醉在eleana的热潮中。。。。。。。 我很肥。。。。。。 elean...
- stella kwok is crazy....she is totally utterly hop...
- rose-maximilian hecker maximilian hecker is a GER...
- 为了爱你 我割下了自己 注定撕裂的悲剧 也许你不曾看见 我毁了一半的脸 为了爱你 我挖出了她 那双绝...
- 妹姐勁爆!金雞万嵗!!!!!
- ok....i m very happy today! why? haha, coz weizhi ...
- 自由行 楊千嬅 作曲/編曲:雷頌德 填詞:黃偉文 當我在蒙馬特 看遍滿街的馬戲 無端卻自覺 ...
- 勇氣 作詞:瑞業 作曲:光良 #終於作了這個決定 別人怎麼說我不理 只要你也一樣的肯定 我願...
- 勇 - 楊千嬅 (電影《新紮師妹》插曲) 作曲:Barry Chung 填詞:黃偉文 我也...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home